Time : Less than 1 hour and a half Servings: 8
Despite what people might think about the concept of soup as being bland, this Italian chicken soup is flavourful. It is made with few ingredients, but is quite delicious. A whole Jalapeno is added to this soup to make it extra special. You and your family would love having it; they would even for second rounds of this soup.
This Italian chicken soup is very easy to prepare. It is very creamy and full of vibrant ingredients. This recipe takes 20 minutes to prepare and 1 hour to be cooked. It is cooked in a pot on a stove. You can accompany this soup with any dish that you went, but it goes really well with hot rolls.
8 Oz of Ditalini Pasta
2 cups of Cooked cubed Chicken
4 cups of Chicken Broth
1 tbsp of Canola Oil
½ cubed White Onion
1 seeded and diced Orange Pepper
1 seeded and diced Whole Jalapeno
2 Stalks of cubed Celery
2 cans (15oz) Petite Cut Tomatoes
1 cup of Water
1 cup of Heavy Cream
1 tsp of Dry Oregano
1 tsp of Dry Basil
Salt And Pepper according to your taste
- Start by cooking your pasta according to the instructions in the back of the box. Once it is cooked, rinse with cold water and set aside to drain.
- Place a pot on a medium-high heat, heat your oil. Then, add onions, celery, pepper and Jalapeno. Saute everything until they are tender.
- Add in the cubed chicken, chicken broth, cans of tomatoes, water oregano and basil to your pot. Stir everything.
- Add some salt and pepper according tour test and do a taste test to make sure it’s good to go.
- Increase the heat to bring the soup to boil.
- Cook it for 20 minutes after lowering the heat.
- Add your Italian pasta and combine everything.
- Add in your heavy creamy and stir.
- Once everything is cooked, ladle our meal in soup bowls and enjoy!