Time: 15 minutes preparation time Servings: 12
Nothing tops having a tray of frozen S’mores in your table. Whether you are having dinner with family or alone, having s’mores on your table from time to time is a must. You can have them after your main meal as it is always great to end with sweets. Both adults and kids love s’mores and with this special recipe they will love them even more. The texture is extremely creamy and soft. The combination between cream cheese and the chocolate pudding also adds an exquisite taste to these s’mores.
These amazing s’mores take few minutes to make. It is preferable to leave them in the freezer for several hours, but I assure you that the results are wonderful. You will enjoy every single bite of these heavenly s’mores.
5.9 oz box instant chocolate pudding
2 and 1/2 cups whole milk
2 and 1/2 cups Cool Whip, (thawed and divided)
12 graham crackers
4 oz cream cheese, (at room temperature)
7 oz marshmallow creme
1/4 teaspoon salt
- Take your 9×13 baking dish, place parchment paper on top and leave an overhang to pull out the pieces later.
- In a medium bowl, Whish the pudding ix, milk and half of the cool Whip until they are smooth.
- Lay half of the graham crackers that were cut in half in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Pour the pudding mix and spread it evenly over the top of the crackers.
- Put it in the refrigerator to chill.
- Take a medium bowl. Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and marshmallow crème until they are smooth. Fold in the rest of the Cool Whip and salt.
- Pour this cream cheese mixture on top of the chocolate layer and spread.
- Place the rest of the halved graham crackers on top.
- Cover your baking dish with foil. Put it in the freezer for 6 hours.
- When it’s firm, slice it into 12 pieces using the graham crackers as a guide
- Before you serve, let it soften to room temperature for 15 minutes.
- If any s’mores are left, keep them in a zip bag or an airtight container in the freezer.