So, I’m going attempt to convince you to create Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks today. Who doesn’t like bread and cheese? They go together perfectly. What’s better than bread and cheese? warm bread with garlic and cheese melting over the top. I’m sure I’m not required to explain how simple the whole procedure is since it requires less than 10 minutes to prepare as well as you can use the same recipe with any PIZZA DOUGH(your favourite homemade or purchased).
A word of caution – so simple, so delicious and delicious but only bake these bread sticks when you are surrounded by a lot of people who will assist you in eating them. In the event that you do not, you might find yourself eating on your own with nobody to stop you
1 (10 ounce) can prepared pizza crust
1 tablespoon butter that has been melted
1 clove garlic finely minced
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon of dried basil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Combine garlic and butter into a bowl. keep aside.
3. Lay pizza dough out on the baking sheet. Brush the dough with garlic and butter mix.
4. Sprinkle the cheeses and spices evenly over the dough.
5. Use a pizza cutter to cut the dough into stick-like shape (Lengthwise into seven long strips, and crosswise into three strips). Do not separate strips.
6. Baking for about 10 to 12 minutes, or until it is light golden brown.
7. Cut each strip in half and take them off the baking sheet.
8. Serve warm sticks and drizzled with marinara sauce.