Are you a seafood lover looking for a new twist on your favorite dishes? If so, you’re in for a treat! In this article, we’ll be diving into the delicious world of cracked crab cheese bread. We’ll be covering everything you need to know about this mouth-watering dish, from what it is to how to make it at home.
What is Cracked Crab Cheese Bread?
First things first, let’s define what Cracked Crab Cheese Bread is. Essentially, it’s a warm, cheesy bread stuffed with succulent pieces of crab meat. The bread is usually sliced or cracked to allow for the crab and cheese to be evenly distributed throughout the loaf. The result is a flavor explosion in every bite !
• 1 – 8oz Cream Cheese, softened
• 1 – 8oz Can of Crab Meat
• 1 C Shredded Colby Jack Cheese
• 1 C Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
• 2 tbsp old bay seasoning
• 1 Loaf of French Bread, sliced in the middle then the middle of the bread hulled
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
• Using a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, colby jack cheese, and mozzarella until combined
• Mix the crab meat with the cream cheese mixture
• Place french loaf bread onto the cookie sheet
• Fill the bread with the with the crab mixture and top with some more cheese
• Place into the oven and bake for about 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the bread has toasted
• Remove and top with fresh parsley