This recipe for Quick and Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu Crescent Rolls is sponsored by Jarlsberg. As always, all opinions and recipes are my own. Thanks for supporting the brands that support Shared Appetite!
I know the fall season has been here for over a month at this point, but now that I had to give in and finally turn on the heat in the house it is 100% unequivocally FALL. As I trade in my grilling tongs for oven mitts and head back into the kitchen for meal time prep, I’m especially excited for quick + easy meals (after all I have two small kids in the house!) that are cozy and comforting!
Between day care, pre-K, and an absurd amount of after school activities keeping us insanely busy during the week, I jump on the chance to slow down for just a second and cook up lunch for the little ones on the weekends or a rare weekday off. Olivia loves cheese and anything on bread, and Bennett has a serious affinity for cold cuts. These Quick and Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu Crescent Rolls were the perfect mash-up to keep them both happy at lunchtime! Best of all, they take less than 5 minutes to assemble! That’s the kind of lunch prep I’m taking about! Even better, I send the leftovers to day care because these Chicken Cordon Bleu Crescent Rolls reheat well!
- 2 (8 ounce) cans of crescent rolls
- 1/4 pound of deli chicken breast, sliced thin
- 1/4 pound of deli ham, sliced thin
- 8 ounces Jarlsberg cheese, shredded
for the Honey Mustard
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 tablespoon white wine vinegar
Unroll crescent rolls and top with one layer chicken breast and one layer of ham. Top with Jarlsberg cheese.
- Tightly roll each crescent roll, tucking the end underneath. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake in a preheated 375°F oven for 12 minutes, until just golden brown. Let cool for a a couple minutes and then devour!